Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unauthorized Charges

Options

I checked my checking balance today and was shocked to find a debit for over $150 from bitdefender that I did NOT authorize. I never heard of your company before and never bought your products.

For an internet security software company, you do a real good job defending against internet fraud. </sarcasm>

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have passed your query to one of my Senior colleague working with the Sales Department. He will contact you shortly with more details about the issue you described.

Kind regards,

• I checked my checking balance today and was shocked to find a debit for over $150 from bitdefender that I did NOT authorize. I never heard of your company before and never bought your products.

For an internet security software company, you do a real good job defending against internet fraud. </sarcasm>

Hello,

I could not find any previous purchases under the current email address that could have been automatically renewed.

Can you please give me the email address used for the initial BitDefender purchase via P.M. ?

Thanks!

George