Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control Dashboard

Dear Support,

Can you please advise how can I remove the account in Parental Control Dashboard?

Comments

• Hello,

The account or the password you previously set ? If you wish to remove an Windows account to be seen in the Parental Control then you must manually modify the pcontrol.XML file from:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011

If you think you can't handle it, please let me know and I will assist you. Upload the file pcontrol.XML to an online file uploading server (Rapidhare, Sendspace, Mediafire etc) then post the download link.

If this is what you wanted and it resolving your query please confirm.

Regards,

• Dear Daniel,

We have six account in MyAccount/Parental Control Dashboard (On your website account). We would like to remove one or two user account on your website. Do we have to follow the instruction below?

Hello,

The account or the password you previously set ? If you wish to remove an Windows account to be seen in the Parental Control then you must manually modify the pcontrol.XML file from:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011

If you think you can't handle it, please let me know and I will assist you. Upload the file pcontrol.XML to an online file uploading server (Rapidhare, Sendspace, Mediafire etc) then post the download link.

If this is what you wanted and it resolving your query please confirm.

Regards,

• Yes, as the synchronization with what is shown on the website is based on the info read by the software. If you delete the users, they won't be displayed on the website, as soon as you modify the XML. Note that few hours may be needed for the synchronization to take effect.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.