Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook problem

Options

Hi everyone!!

I have been running outlook 2007 for a while now with Mcafee no problems. Subscription ran out and decided to buy bitdefender (good reports heard). Last week I sent an email with attachment to friends after installing Bitdefender internet security suite ver 10 but it got stuck in the outbox and sent it over 70 times. It does it with any attachmentsove 1mb. Text ones go no problem, attachments under 1mb too, over 1mb and it happens.

Tried uninstalling/reinstalling - same. tried formatting hard drive - reinstalling - same. OK before putting bitdefender on( Just XP, Office 2007 and bitdefender installed). Outlook express runs fine, but i like Office outlook as it cost a lot of money

Any ideas anyone?

thanks in advance

Comments

• This usualy occurs because of the Outlook setting regarding the server timeout.

Solution:

Open outlook

Go to Tools -> Accounts

select your account and hit Properties

Select the Advanced tab

increase the server timeout to a maximum (there is a slider there - move it to the right)

This should solve the issue

Have a nice day:)

• Kenny
    Options

Thankyou very much! :) worked a treat

regards

Kenny