Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Changing Rules To Deny

Options

Hello,

I'm using exe files to start Skype. The exe files have input the login and password so that the user automatically starts the correct skype. The exe is created from *.bat file with "Bat to Exe Converter".

BD2012 IDS is off. A allow all rule is set up on the exe file. When i try to start it it goes to Deny automatically. Tested on both user and administrator accounts.

Please let me know waht to do.

Have a nice day,

Piotr

Comments

• Hello,

What file are you referring to and why you compile it ? Aren't you using the Skype exe file ? If no, why not ? Skype has the function to remember your login name, I see no reason why would you use a different file to do that.

Also you should mention your Operating System and BitDefender product you are using as the very basics info needed when asking for assistance.

Provide me with more details about this EXE file, if possible upload it to a file sharing server such as Rapidshare.com or MediaFire.com and send me the download link via PM or, if the file is not considered private, add the link as a reply to this topic.

Regards,