Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Uninstall Bd2010

Options

I'm trying to uninstall BD2010. I used windows and it hung. I used BD's uninstaller and it hung. I then used Revo uninstaller and it said it did not complete the program's uninstaller, however, it gave me a long list of leftover registry items to delete. I'm unsure if I should delete those registry items identified by Revo. Is this the best way to uninstall BD2010 when the windows and BD uninstaller will not work?

Comments

• I'm trying to uninstall BD2010. I used windows and it hung. I used BD's uninstaller and it hung. I then used Revo uninstaller and it said it did not complete the program's uninstaller, however, it gave me a long list of leftover registry items to delete. I'm unsure if I should delete those registry items identified by Revo. Is this the best way to uninstall BD2010 when the windows and BD uninstaller will not work?

To respond; I went ahead and deleted the registry items suggested by Revo. Tried to reboot, but computer hung on shutdown. Forced it off. Rebooted and got a glimpse of a message that some IE function could not work. Ignored it. Tried to install MSE, but it could not connect by internet, although internet connection worked fine. Downloaded MSE, installed it and now computer seems to work fine. All done.

• Congrats!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2012 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2012 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=210&id=42

Thank you.