Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2012 Slowdown Internet Connection

Options
TyraelComp
edited September 2011 in Firewall

Hi there, i feel that BitDefender 2012 users have same problem like mine. When i browsing internet either using Internet Explorer (IE8 & IE9) and also Mozilla Firefox (Build 6.0.2), it's feel so slow when loading a web page and some time it's feels years to the web browser show the page even using search engine like Google (I notice much when i view my e-mail in Yahoo! Mail). My first thought that cause the problem is because the BitDefender still checking the web browser but when i disable BitDefender toolbar the speed increase a little bit but still slow. This problem seems dint much happen in BitDefender 2011 because i use two PC to compare the version. I hope that BitDefender team can check and solve this problem as quick as they can because IDM problem has been solve earlier. I love BitDefender and i hate to change to other personal security software.

Comments

• I tried the new updates and it solved the download manager problem but made another one which is slow internet browsing.

I know that you already know but why don't you make an option in BitDefender to update the database alone and the program itself alone to avoid the problems like the old solution to rename a certain file then the update will replace it.

That suggestion would make a lot of things easier till you make the proper solution and release it

• I tried the new updates and it solved the download manager problem but made another one which is slow internet browsing.

I know that you already know but why don't you make an option in BitDefender to update the database alone and the program itself alone to avoid the problems like the old solution to rename a certain file then the update will replace it.

That suggestion would make a lot of things easier till you make the proper solution and release it

Your question was answered by Cris in your duplicate post. Please don't double-post.

Regards,