Too Bad....negative Scanned Items

Well,

It really is too bad that we have been duped into being the Beta Testing Team for bitdefender 2012. I mean what has happened bitdefender. Why would you do this to us, "the loyal customers", and to yourselves.

I am sure the team is working hard on resolving the many issues. And I am sure that Danny Dan has lost about 10yrs of his life answering forum posts..... BUT that is all going to be lost in the wind when the internet community gets a hold of how bad bitdefender 2012 really is.

I mean we all know about slow browsing, pages showing crap on them some never even loading, IE not very stable, Firefox basically useless.... ok but now that I have had the chance to first try this at home how about the fact that my network drives have stopped responding.... I cant access my NAT drives which has all of my downloads on it without completely circumventing the system, my slingplayer does not work on my home network or over the net.... this one upgrade from 2011 to 2012 has caused me a HUGE amount of grief, which is really too bad.

I used to be a happy bitdefender user knowing that the system was working away with a seemingly small resource foot print and good protection but now it has turned into the bain of my computer use. It is not acceptable and has reached the point with 60% of my network elements at home all of a sudden not working that I have to say enough is enough.

Fix it or loose me as a customer forever...............

The internet is showing how powerful it really has become, helping to spear random demonstrations or effectively the fall of governments it is highly likely that if this continues for much longer that eventually sever damage will be caused to your reputation and your product....

Comments

• Well,

It really is too bad that we have been duped into being the Beta Testing Team for bitdefender 2012. I mean what has happened bitdefender. Why would you do this to us, "the loyal customers", and to yourselves.

I am sure the team is working hard on resolving the many issues. And I am sure that Danny Dan has lost about 10yrs of his life answering forum posts..... BUT that is all going to be lost in the wind when the internet community gets a hold of how bad bitdefender 2012 really is.

I mean we all know about slow browsing, pages showing crap on them some never even loading, IE not very stable, Firefox basically useless.... ok but now that I have had the chance to first try this at home how about the fact that my network drives have stopped responding.... I cant access my NAT drives which has all of my downloads on it without completely circumventing the system, my slingplayer does not work on my home network or over the net.... this one upgrade from 2011 to 2012 has caused me a HUGE amount of grief, which is really too bad.

I used to be a happy bitdefender user knowing that the system was working away with a seemingly small resource foot print and good protection but now it has turned into the bain of my computer use. It is not acceptable and has reached the point with 60% of my network elements at home all of a sudden not working that I have to say enough is enough.

Fix it or loose me as a customer forever...............

The internet is showing how powerful it really has become, helping to spear random demonstrations or effectively the fall of governments it is highly likely that if this continues for much longer that eventually sever damage will be caused to your reputation and your product....

purplehayes+100000

Why staff of bit defender?Why?So many weeks and nothing fixed..Even the toolbar for thunderbird dont work for so many days and you did not updated it yet...Internet connection is so slow...Currently i use another product.I cannot wait any more...The installation of bit defender 2011 in not an option anymore..I cannot pay for a product and instead of it use the previous version..Is a joke...

• And fck I thought that my computer is bad. I have all the same problems - computer is acting strange and internet hangs up, also drivers going bad.. but now I know why. I have been reinstalling my network driver (clean uninstall otherwise it wount help) 2 times on this week.. Deem.. The time what I wasted to find the bug:S And firewall with new 2012 is like b'lls'hit. Everyone can come in without any readable trace.

I'm quite paranoid with it but now I'm even more.

Anyway.. Look at my latest scans with BD IS 2012. Quite okay?:)

post-4317-1318370807_thumb.png

• Hello,

Purplehayes: I have tried to contact you at the phone number added in your account however I get an error saying "incorrect number". I have sent you a PM with the phone # you have added, please confirm it or send me another number where we can reach you. Include a date and time when you are available.

Amority: It's the very first time in over 3 years working with Bitdefender that I see the issue you are reporting (negative scan results). I would like to look deeper into the issue and find the cause. Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=119338

Auron12: most of the issue you originally described and reported were resolved, including the compatibility between Bitdefender and Thunderbird. Please read the topic below then update BitDefender. NOTE that the update is available, at the time, ONLY for UK and RO versions of BitDefender. For US and ROW (Rest of the World - English version) the fixes will be delivered in the following days.

• DanyDan,Thanks for the response i hope with that update most of the problems will solved.I wish it at last because bitdefender is a decent ,trustworthy program for years now.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

The current situation should be solved with the latest product update, 15.0.33.1409

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28647

If you still encounter this issue, please post here.

Thank you.