Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Options
hello Mizospade, don't worry you're not the only one.

If you take a deeper look on every sections inside this forum I can assume most of them which just Installed BD 2012 products facing the exactly same problem

Seriously what's going on with Bitdefender, we're like to be protected even when we are surfing the web but what if the protection is just too over and lead to the failures

Having this problem since two days ago drive me crazy, how come I can do my college assignments if just opening Google takes forever loading.

yeah another point I agree with you the only website I can access normally is just bitdefender website, don't ask me why, I also wondering.

Dear Bitdefender, we're all know you are standing on the top of Antivirus programs nowadays, but please make sure everything is ok before you officially release the products.

And of course I read all of the related topics in this forum, and none of them bring me into a proper solution. Please fix it as soon as possible or all I can do is just uninstall it and waiting till it's less buggy at least. How come we surf the net if Bitdefender prevent us from it :/

Please, okay.

Regards,

it's annoying and the problem is they still didn't fixed it yet !!!!! that's why i'm little ###### !!

Sorry if this one is out of topic, how to completely uninstall BD IS 2012? I think I'm going to postpone my subscriptions and use another antivirus or just leave my computer unprotected temporarily until BD IS 2012 is fully fixed or at least less buggy..

Hmmm sorry to say but I need internet to finish my assignments or I don't have to do that and get bad marks in the end :mellow:

Thanks

i just used " program and feature " from Control panel 1 click on the software then click uninstall

and guess what my internet is even better working beside downloading stuff than using it along side with bitdefender 2012 :/