Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated]paranoid Mode Does Not Automatically Resume After Game Mode Is Disabled

Options

Good day to BitDefender staffs, and thank you for bringing us this fine and dependable security solution.

Currently, I have just one small issue regarding Paranoid Mode. As stated in the topic, after using Game Mode (which disables Paranoid Mode) and disable it, instead of enabling itself back, Paranoid Mode remains off instead, and I have to manually turn it on after every use.

Hope BitDefender staffs can remedy this little problem soon, and I wish all the best to you guys.

Comments

• It happens to me also, amongst other great number of firewall problems.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Mr Evergreen and welcome to our forums.

Please tell me, do you have the Auto Pilot turned on?

Thank you.

• Good day, and thank you for your reply, Cristi. I do not have Auto Pilot on, for I use custom settings that automatically turn Auto Pilot off, and at no time did I attempt to use or turn Auto Pilot on.

(I sincerely apologize for this late reply)

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

We are investigating this issue and I will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Mr Evergreen, I can tell that this issue has been escalated to our Developers and they are working on a fix.

Thank you very much. I'll keep you up to date.

• Thank you so much, Cristi. I wish BitDefender team all the best and hopefully they can resolve the bug properly.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

They should fix is really fast.

Take care.