Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ids Is Not As Simple As Bdts 2011

Options

In BDTS 2011 i can direct Allow or Kill an application. When i choose to Allow, then the application continue to run..

But in BDTS 2012 everything takes more steps.

And the worst thing, after i Allow it, then the application start from the beginning..

The Case:

When i install something, then in the end of installing progress BDTS 2012 block it and i have to click More Details, and after i allow it, the installation start over from the beginning..

This is wasting time..

If I turn IDS off, then how do i know i am protected..

Thank you

post-76839-1321909218_thumb.jpg

post-76839-1321909404_thumb.jpg

Comments

• patton
    edited November 2011
    Options

today i got this notification (see the attached image).

this is much simpler, just like BDTS 2011. notification i posted on post #1 is very inefficient, especially when installing a huge software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Visual Basic..

what should i do to make the notification just like on attached image?

EDIT:

I got another notification like the attached image. As i remember, this happened after i turned on Paranoid mode.

Is this the solution?

post-76839-1321982763_thumb.jpg

• Yes i guess turning ON Paranoid mode is the solution..

this topic can be marked as solved and closed now (i can do it myself if there's a feature to mark topic as resolved)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Thank you for your feedback.

Since the initial situation is now resolved, I declare this topic closed.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. Take care.

This discussion has been closed.