Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Turn Off That $%^*&$%^* Annoying "game Mode Alert"

Options

I'm holding myself back while typing this.

Why do software developers insist that the user take action. We are not all retarded users!

If I choose expert mode that means I'm an expert!

I do not need for some @#$%&^**(%^ pop up to remind me about somthing.

I dont need it and I DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED!

How freaking hard is it for developers it put it throu there thick skulls to let the user be in charge!!!!!!!!

I'm a gamer and I enable gaming mode.

After 3 days bitdefender decides that I have to take some kind of action by poping me a $%^&$%^&%^$&%$ n"Game Mode Alert" saying it's been 3 days!

My reply is STFU!

I want Bitdefender to keep it's FREAKING MOUTH SHUT UNTILL I DECIDE IT CAN SPEAK AGAIN!

And what the ###### is silent mode for. I dont see a diffrence. An the option keeps resetting is'f self to off. Yet I choose it to be on!

How the #E$%^&$#^ do I make Bitdefender keep it's mouth shut when I put it in gaming mode...

Gaming mode means I'm playing and I hate beeing disturbed while I'm gaming.

An the most insultion thing about it is that when the message pops up. It closes/window mode's my game and forces me to act!

Comments

• Lionet
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why do software developers insist that the user take action. We are not all retarded users!

If I choose expert mode that means I'm an expert!

I do not need for some @#$%&^**(%^ pop up to remind me about somthing.

I'm a gamer and I enable gaming mode.

After 3 days bitdefender decides that I have to take some kind of action by poping me a $%^&$%^&%^$&%$ n"Game Mode Alert" saying it's been 3 days!

How the #E$%^&$#^ do I make Bitdefender keep it's mouth shut when I put it in gaming mode...

Gaming mode means I'm playing and I hate beeing disturbed while I'm gaming.

An the most insultion thing about it is that when the message pops up. It closes/window mode's my game and forces me to act!

Hi noyfbia, :)

Welcome on this forum!

If you do not get an answer soon from the technical support, maybe you could send him/her a shortened pm to tell developpers to fix this irritating issue?

I do not use "game" and "parental control" functions however I admit it's boring to get these remind messages every some days... especially if it breaks down your game in live!

This software lets users fumble in the settings much more than others, as far as I know. It seems to be a bit more complicated to handle than other softs as well.

;)

Good luck!

Regards,

L.

• I do not need for some @#$%&^**(%^ pop up to remind me about somthing.

I dont need it and I DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Sorry But It's quite Obvious that Antivirus Companies do not make Products by asking each Individuals. I know ur frustrations but please youu can be polite buddy...!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

Thank you.