Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Command Line Interface

Options

Hi all,

So I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but since I am working strictly in the command line interface at the moment, it seemed like a good idea to pose this question here. If not, I apologize, and feel free to move my topic to wherever fit.

So, I am using a version of the BitDefender, I think 2011 version, but I'm not for certain. Anyways, we've got a version of BitDefender running from a command prompt screen. No problem, it runs fine. My question concerns editing the the actual file itself (and if we don't talk about that here at the forum, I apologize; just tell me to leave).

I have been tasked with editing the ****** of the BD command line interface to include scanning partitions. Now, I have no problem in command line or anything, but I have never even heard of the ability to scan individual, and even multiple chosen, partitions.

I can post a small segment of the code it that would help explain what I am talking about, and I honestly did scour the internet before I decided to ask those of you more experienced in this than anyone else. I just need to be able to scan partitions.

Let me know if I need to clarify anything!

-Kdods

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Please post here the code so I can take a look over it.

Also, you can send me a PM with it if you think the information is private.

Thank you.