Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Some Wishes..

Options

First of all I wish that a user could have a option to do a custom setup..and choose which modules to be installed

As for me..I dont need features like Parental control or Anti Spam and it feels kind of unnecessary to have to install

those features just beacuse its a intregrated part of the sute..certainly unnecessary if you will never use it

Or at least give the user the ability to hide those on the GUI

My second wish is that real time protection module were split in to other seperated modules..

Like File System Shield,Web Shield,Behavior Shield..ive seen it in Avast IS and to be honest..it really speed things

up..thats why Avast never have any performance issues..beacuse the scanning engines never get overloaded

My third wish is an ability to exclude websites from web scanning..also seen in Avast IS..for an example..there is no point

of scanning items at www.bitdefender.com if its consider a safe website.

I really hope the at least some of my wishes come true

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hi Danne

Let talk about your requests:

1. I've made a feature request for the installation kit(a modular kit).

2. This one is OK as a feature request. I will forward it to our Developers.

3. Here you are asking for button on our toolbar and when you press it, the next you visit that website, that website will not be filtered, right?

Please note that this is a security breach, valid sites are hacked every day and this will make you vulnerable to malware or exploits.

Thank you.