Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Black Box When Trying To Watch Flash Video

Options
Factory47
edited December 2011 in General

Hi,

I am using Bitdefender 2012 behind a proxy - Dansguardian. Whenever I try to watch a video on youtube, dailymotion I get a black box instead of the video.

I have another computer with Bitdefender 2009 on the same network that doesn't have any problems.

I tried Turning off "Anti Virus control" but it didn't do anything

The only temporary fix I found is to delete Bdtl.dll in safe mode, but it comes back when I update Bitdefender so its not a good solution.

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Please open Bitdefender using the icon from the desktop and click on Settings. Select the General module and click on the Advanced tab. Turn on Proxy Usage and click on Manage proxies. Make the settings and reboot your machine.

Let me know if still need assistance on this. Thank you.

• Hello

Please open Bitdefender using the icon from the desktop and click on Settings. Select the General module and click on the Advanced tab. Turn on Proxy Usage and click on Manage proxies. Make the settings and reboot your machine.

Let me know if still need assistance on this. Thank you.

I tried but no changes

Also:

Ticket ID:201112201041961

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Please tell me, do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash 11?

Also, one of my colleagues answered to your ticket. Please follow the steps from that email and reply back to us.

Thank you.

• Hello

Please tell me, do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash 11?

Also, one of my colleagues answered to your ticket. Please follow the steps from that email and reply back to us.

Thank you.

I updated to version to 11.1.102.55 and its still not working.

I just now replied to the ticket.

• What exactly does Bdtl.dll do? Why there is no options in Bitdefender to disable the service offer by that dll?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Bdtl.dll is a dynamic library for our product that is handled by the TrafficLight module.

TrafficLight is the module that is taking care of the cloud detection(the toolbar from the browser).

Thank you.

• I have another issue. All the exe file that I download are corrupted (they don't work).

Question: How can I disable TrafficLight module without deleting Bdtl.dll

• Can I get an update?

If I want to downgrade my license to BitDefender 2011, how do I do that? I think that version has no problem with the Traffic light module.

• I successfully downgraded to BD IS 2011 with the same license key. And everything is working fine.

I think a mod should make a sticky about whit issue with an ETA.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 15.0.36.1530(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28172

Let me know if the situation is solved. Have a nice day.