I Need Date Time For Update[ On Main Web]

i don know why but with me auto update dose ot work very well. always stopped at 44% or 55% sometime its ok but.. many times always stopped at 44 and 55%

so i tried to downlaod update from website but it dose not have the date time. as i know that they will update about 1 week 2 times[ friday and saturday] but we are living in differen country so hope that u will help me and ppl . we need date time of update [ http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/Deskt...ts-Updates.html ] please i need date time. then it will be more easier for me to check update every week.

thank so much

Comments

• Dear percy1105

You can see the date and the hour when the latest update was released by going to this link and take a look at the change date (last modified) of the folder.

Best regards

Niels

• sorry i have to ask again .

i just click : bitdefender 2008 right?

then inside they have

- x64

- x86

so which one do i have to follow ??

and many folder there too [ v 6 7 8 ...] and 2 more i don understand

and can i ask 1 thing? is it because server is too far away[ germany- usa] so its hard for me to download??

thank and sorry for bothering

• Dear percy1105

You don't have to click once you have clicked on my link just take a look at the date and time that is written after the folders. That is the latest available update for manual download. I hope it's clear now.

Best regards

Niels