Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Connection after restart [gts1983]

Options

Kosomol,

I have the same exact problem running windows 7. After installing Bd total 2012, update, and restart it would connect normally however after awhile or couple hours i restart the computer, it wouldn't connect. I have tried to set network to trusted and stealth mode to off and generic to yes but still same results.

When it's doing this it seems to me like it's doing something in the background scanning or something i don't know because the red hdd light is working and when i restart it won't, i have to physically press the off button.

When uninstall the product, everything is working good again. Now, i'm using a different product and it's working correctly and running perfectly without issues. I just contact customer service by email but so far nothing yet.

Comments

• BD Support Team,

I have contacted support team about this issue and it's been more than 48 hours and still no response. They promise a response timeframe within 48 hours and generate this[Ticket ID:201201011006121] New open ticket‏, but so far nothing!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Ye

Welcome to our forums.

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

I have sent you further instructions via email. Please check your inbox.

Thank you. Take care.

• Hi Ye

Welcome to our forums.

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

I have sent you further instructions via email. Please check your inbox.

Thank you. Take care.

Hi Christian,

This company is a joke. I've reply to your email and it's more than 48 hours no response. Please check your second paragraph! "I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on" Anyway i'm happy where a'm at now so no need to respond. I will never buy another BD software again!!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Ye :)

I have sent you an email after you have posted on the forums but we haven't received the required information.

Please read my last reply and follow the steps precisely.

Thank you. Take care.

• Hello Ye :)

I have sent you an email after you have posted on the forums but we haven't received the required information.

Please read my last reply and follow the steps precisely.

Thank you. Take care.

I did reply on the 4th at 10:36 AM and so far i received nothing so i'm so done with you guys.

I'm your first and will be your last customer! Keep doing this and all these people will follow. I'll write this off and already have another av products in place and you know what my computer is so alive again!!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back Ye

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.