Browser Access Problems

I am running Windows XP Prof, with cCleaner and Bitdefender IS 2012.

After some problems with an already installed game my major difficulty is using my local Rugby club message board and also this forum!!!!!!!(I am having to contact you through a friends computer!!)

I can gain access to the message board (trustinwidnes) but cannot add anything or post new topics, either with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

I guess that it must be within my Bitdefender settings somewhere, or will cCleaner settings conflict?. Any suggestions?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi Oriana

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• I'm facing (sudden problems) i.e. certain pages (read 5 out of 7) wouldn't open in firefox, although I allowed firefox in paranoid mode. I pinged yahoo.com and suddenly the darn firewall asked me to allow it! I did again (i allowed ping before), and sites are opening okay now. Please sort out multitudes of Firewall problems.

• Hello :)

Could you please please provide me more details about those websites?

What error do you receive in your browser?

Thank you.