Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Getting Refund

Options

I have requested a refund through Customer Support (via an online e-mail). I did not get a confirmation e-mail or any form of ticket number. Should I re-submit the request or must I just write off the purchase and view this as a learning experience?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello

Welcome to our forums.

Please provide the ticket ID so I can search it in the system.

Thank you.

• grn
    Options
    Hello

Welcome to our forums.

Please provide the ticket ID so I can search it in the system.

Thank you.

Christian,

As I said in my post I received no confimration e-mail through the refund request nor did I get a Ticket ID when I submitted the request.

• grn
    Options
    Christian,

As I said in my post I received no confimration e-mail through the refund request nor did I get a Ticket ID when I submitted the request.

I've just re-submitted the refund request through the Customer Support online form. I was thanked for submitting a ticket but no Ticket ID was given with the request. As yet, I have had no confirmation via e-mail.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hello

I've searched in the system using the email address that you used to register on the forums. I have found your request, the ticket ID is 201201091001951.

I will forward your request to my colleague George and you will be contacted soon.

Thank you.

• grn
    grn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hello

I've searched in the system using the email address that you used to register on the forums. I have found your request, the ticket ID is 201201091001951.

I will forward your request to my colleague George and you will be contacted soon.

Thank you.

Many thanks.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back

Thank you for your posts and your time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care.

• Hello grn,

As stated in the confirmation email, I have refunded your Bitdefender purchase.

Have a nice day!

George