Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online virus scanner broken

Options

I have been using bit defender for a while now and i want to start out by mentioning that almost right at the end or actually at the end the bit defender online scanner active x messes up and forces windows explorer to close as a reesult i dont get the full report of the scan.

This is a new problem but im hoping you fix it because i think i'm going to become a permanent bit defender customer.

Up untill now i didnt have a way to pay online but next month im getting a seperate bank account at another bank and i will use that for internet activities which is why im getting it.

I have searched in the stores for bit defender but never seen it so i have always ended up with kasperskys or nortons.They both ###### rainwater compared to bit defender.

kasperskys never even sees the stuff and nortons is like protecting your house with a blind man with no arms.

I have a question though,does bit defenders package work as well as their online scanner and can i disable it at will and if it does have a firewall can i disable that as well when i want?

3 simple questions but if the answers are good for me now that i can purchase online since i cant find bit defender in any stores in alaska i will be a lifelong customer(as long as bit defender is always the best like they have been for the past 4 yrs.)

one time about 4 years ago i went and hit like 50 ###### sites just to get massively infected with stuff,then i went to all the online virus scanners and had them scann to see which one was the best before i deleted anything.

Bit defender was the best and to this day i still use bit defender to get rid of stuff because simply bit defender sees and gets rid of stuff that nobody else does.even microtrend housecall.

That time bit defender found like 2 or 3 trojans that all the other scanner sites missed and 2 more than trend housecall could find.

bit defender has always been the best and to this day as far as i can tell still is.

The reason im here saying this is because i need to know that information.It will cost me about 2x thee price in the store to order bit defender and ship it to alaska.its about 26$ shipping.but just today i had some free security software site i was investigating put some hacker tool on my comp and panda,kasperskys and nortons couldnt even see it.kasperskys virus that i have istalled couldnt see it.i went and downloaded a free trial edition of kasperskys internet.still no cigar.i went to trend housecall and they could see it but couldnt delete it.the only reason i kept jumping around was because your online scanners activex control keeps shutting me down right at the end.

I was intending to do this in a posting anyways but this spurred me on.is bit defenders box edition as good as the online scanner or is your online scanner being the best that i know of (that i can tell) in the world a fluke?

Also if it is that good can i turn it off when i want and can i disable its firewall (if it has one) when i want?

Please answer soon because i want to know if bit defender is the best in the world or is it just better than the rest mostly.

Sincerely

Ravage777

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Ravage777

Does bit defenders package work as well as their online scanner and can i disable it at will and if it does have a firewall can i disable that as well when i want?

The firewall is only included in BitDefender Antivirus Plus and in their Internet Security suite. You can opt to not install it during installation or disabling afterwards. In the retail version you have antispyware protection,an antispam filter,rootkitscanner,...

Regards

Niels

• Thanx for the information buddy,that means im definately getting bit defender since i have personally (through exaustive testing)proven that bit defender is better than any other available for the last 4 yrs.I just havent had a credit card to buy one over the internet and i cant find a retailer for it here in alaska.

But now i got the debit card and thats just as good,so im getting bit defender as soon as i save up the money to order it off thier site.They are so much better than the other peeps out there i doubt ill ever buy another anti-virus,anti-spyware ever.

Sincerely

Ravage777

• Niels
    Options

Hi Ravage777

Glad that I could help you. You will not regret that you have chosen for BitDefender.

If you have any problems or questions just ask them and I or others will answer them.

Regards

Niels