Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Might Move Over From Norton

Options

Thinking about a switch from Internet Security 2012 to a Bitdefender equivilent. Question....Does Bitdefender have a function like Norton Identity safe that stores your passwords and logings for each website that you need to log in to and automatically populates the info?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Thinking about a switch from Internet Security 2012 to a Bitdefender equivilent. Question....Does Bitdefender have a function like Norton Identity safe that stores your passwords and logings for each website that you need to log in to and automatically populates the info?

Thanks in advance.

I left Norton as well. Just do it.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to our forums.

Bitdefender doesn't have that option in the product, but we have sandbox for browsers and SSL scanning.

In this way, all the data are protected and you can use the internet banking without any worries.

Thank you.

• columbo
    Options
    Thinking about a switch from Internet Security 2012 to a Bitdefender equivilent. Question....Does Bitdefender have a function like Norton Identity safe that stores your passwords and logings for each website that you need to log in to and automatically populates the info?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Luke,

Having used the same product as you at one time, I understand the security of that feature being stored on your HD, and not with a password manager online. Yet, to resolve that, I use LastPass for all my forums etc. log ins, and I just remember my banking one, and a couple of others.

You could also write them down on a Word/Notepad (in my case organized in Excel) document and use Axcrypt to secure it, which is free and very easy to use.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Luke

You could also take a look over here:

http://www.bitdefender.ro/site/view/awards.html

This could help you take a decision.

Thank you.