Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Conflicting With Utorrent

Options

I already have an open ticket regarding the total internet security installed on my windows 7 laptop(which hasn't been fixed yet), and this is regarding the same software installed on my windows vista pc, which is causing problems for me.

-The internet connectiom becomes very slow sometimes (removing bitdefender fixes it))

- Bitdefender Conflicts with Uttorrent. when i use uttorent to download something, after a while the internet connectton gets lost. i have to restart the computer to fix it. when i dont use uttorrent, the network connection doesn't get lost. and when i remove bitdefender and use utorrent to download, the internet connection works ok.

Please help me fix atleast this as you guys still haven't solved the issues i have with my windows 7 laptop.

Regretting why i bought this product :(

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please provide me the ticket ID so I can check it in the system?

Thank you.

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please provide me the ticket ID so I can check it in the system?

Thank you.

Ticket ID:201202181002122 this is the ticket id they gave me for problems with my windows 7 laptop and then they stopped replying altogether.

and then i have mentioned the second issue above which is on my windows vista pc and has this ticket Ticket ID:201203101003372

• reply to my emails or this thread man, nobody's replying to my emails and i am so annoyed now that they keep ignoring my mails.

or else refund my money, i don't have to put up with this piece of **** software

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back.

I will replay to you ticket in about 30 minutes.

Thank you in advance for understanding. Take care.