Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Contact Bitdefender Eptimum

Options

is there anyone who knows how I it's possible to get in contact with Bitdefender eptimum?

- phone number (0900 40 40 321) doesn't work (a French voice says something I don't understand, cause I'm dutch - linkage on a dutch website, so I don't expect French, maybe English, but...)

- on the same website there is a contact form, but this doesn't reach the organisation ("Undeliverable - did not reach the following recipient(s) - Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address")

Something went wrong during ordering, but it looks like no one is willing to support me, while my money is already there...

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• George R.
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hello Dutch-RK

I have forwarded your request to our partner and I hope we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Until then, please tell me which Bitdefender product you purchase so that I can provide a temporary 30day license key.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

George