Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Sandboxie

Options
baarao7
edited March 2012 in General

Hello,

after instalation of Bitdefender IS 2012 program Sandboxie stopped running. Earlier everyrthing was fine.

I find the SBIE2331 explanation:

"Sandboxie Control has detected that the Sandboxie service component (SbieSvc) is not running. Sandboxie Control then tried to start the service, but failed to do so. This message specifies the error code that prevents the service from starting.

For example, if the detail is [22 / 5] Access is denied, it indicates that the service SbieSvc is not running, and that Sandboxie Control is running in a user account which does not have the authority to start the service."

I tried to reinstal Sandboxie or to disble Bitdefender's protection, but it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me? I will be very gratefull

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

First off all, running that software near Bitdefender is not recommended.

The Active Virus Control could consider is malicious because is using some special hooks to isolate a software when you run it in the sandbox.

Running multiple security solutions on the same PC may affect their proper functionality as they compete for access to the same system resources. Even if they are turned off, there are some active processes running in the background.

We recommend you to uninstall other security solutions in order for Bitdefender to work properly.

Have a great weekend!