Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Jungledisk And Antivirus Plus 2012

Options

Hello, I have recently converted my antivirus from security essentials to BitDefender. Since converting, 2 things have started acting up with JungleDisk Personal Desktop addition: it no longer reads to its log files, and I can no longer update the configuration. I have tried turning on exceptions and adding all the JungleDisk directories to the excluded folders list. I have also added the configuration xml file to the exclusions as well. JungleDisk runs with 2 components: the JungleDiskDesktopMonitor.exe which controls access to the log files and changing the configuration, and a JungleDiskService.

I have a workaround for editing the configuration which is to boot windows into safe mode and exit the configuration xml in NotePad. Can someone suggest how I can resolve whatever is blocking JungleDisks access to it's log and config files?

Many thanks!

Comments