Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Utorrent Port

I have a port forwarded for utorrent on my router and it works good as I always have a green checkmark at the bottom of the utorrent program. What I was wondering was do I need to make a rule in the BDIS 2012 Firewall to open said port for TCP/UDP traffic to go both ways? If so, how do you authorize an individual port in the Firewall rules? Right now I have a application rule for Utorrent and I'd like to make sure that traffic is allowed through the proper port that I have forwarded. I have used utorrent with BDIS and it runs OK, but how do I know the traffic is coming in through said port?

post-22122-1335625794_thumb.png

Comments

• Randyboy99
    edited April 2012

I edited the post above and changed the setting on Local Address and used my IP address after I unchecked the box and put in my listening port in Utorrent which is 65325. the rest of the settings I left as is. Is this right?

post-22122-1335628168_thumb.png

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

If you have configured the rule for the utorrent just like in the first screenshot, it will allow traffic no matter the port.

I will post your request, but I can not promise you nothing for now.

I'll keep you up to date.