Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safego

Options
Charyb
Charyb ✭✭✭

I am trying to activate Safego but cannot. When I select manage then Activate for Facebook it opens My Bitdefender and brings up a window to activate it. When I select activate, it just brings me back to this same window. see attached.

post-63102-1340819091_thumb.png

Comments

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't work for Twitter either.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Safego for facebook is working now.

MyBitdefender is having a hard time displaying remote content for twitter. Has a blank page and the mouse cursor continues to stay busy without safego.bitdefender.com/twitter/ loading. Going directly to -http://safego.bitdefender.com/twitter/ works perfectly.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please tell me what browser do you use right now?

Thank you!

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

I am using the latest version of Chrome.

Thanks.

post-63102-1341319735_thumb.png

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

If you log in in your account using Internet Explorer everything is OK?

Also, could you temporary turn off all the extensions from Chrome and check it out?

Thank you!

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

Facebook Safego is slow on Chrome, IE9, and Firefox.

I no longer care to use Safego.

I removed Safego from Twitter and Facebook but it still shows that these are active in the GUI.

How do I get rid of this? Does it have something to do with My Bitdefender? My Bitdefender reminds me of a garbage pail that you can't empty.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Some upgrades were made to our Safego servers and everything should be just fine now.

Please check it out and let me know.

Take care.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

Great news, Safego for twitter and facebook now load.

A couple of things I need to point out. Safego for facebook is flagging most shortened urls and youtube links as suspicious. Will you please double check this?

Safego for twitter is not showing any friends. Aren't friends supposed to show up here? When I click scan now the stats don't show anything being scanned.

I will let you know if I have any further problems. These were just a couple quick observations.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

We released these days a major update for Safego. Could you please tell me if you still encounter any issues?

Thank you!

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Christian,

It is working great! Safego for Twitter and Facebook finally load consistently. I'm not seeing the shortened urls and youtube links marked as suspicious.

Also, MyBitdefender is great now. I went back to my original account and was able to delete all of the devices. The 6 duplicate devices were already reduced to one by BD at one time or another. I deleted everything. One thing I have a question about is, after deleting all devices, how do you associate the Bitdefender program with MyBitdefender again? I ended up reinstalling Bitdefender to establish the association but was hoping you could tell me a much quicker/easier method. Also, you might want to give people a warning that the program and mybitdefender will lose their association if the current device is deleted which may lead to a reinstall of BD.

I'm glad you folks did this because I really wanted to keep my original email that is associated with all of my BD licenses that I have purchased throughout the years. User for 5+ years. Didn't really get into forum until last year to post my first problem with BD.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Charyb, I'm glad that everything is back to normal.

A quick way to associate again your deleted device with MyBitdefender is this one:

- click the MyBitdefender button (lin the upper right corner of the Bitdefender program installed on your PC)

- from the drop-down menu select the option "Account settings"

- click on "Login with another account" > enter your e-mail address and the password for MyBitdefender > "Login to MyBitdefender"

- restart the PC and a few hours later the device should be visible again in MyBitdefender

Please feel free to post back if you need more info. :)

Thank you!