Can't See My Ping In Battlefield 3

What do I need to do so that I can see the pings when I start BF3, I can't tell what they are and get kicked out of some games because they are to high. I wouldn't bother if I could see the pings.

Comments

• Maybe a stupid question,

But have you played the game before you installed bitdefender?

I did an (early) review on that game, and from what i remember,

your own ping is not displayed. Only the ping of other player

• I also remember hearing about gamers who can't see their own ping (random games, not specifically for BF3)

If had something to do with the ICMPv4 being blocked (to prevent your system from being flooded my ping requests.

Try googling it!!

• I had it installed before I installed Bitdefender and when you went to the list of different servers, you would see your ping.

There was also a issue when the game was over you would see your score and pings. My ping was never visible here only other players and that doesn't bother me.

The first part is really annoying though. When you see the list of availble servers and you don't know what your ping is you can wind up getting kicked after a few minutes because it was to high.

As for Googling, that's no help, I thought maybe someone here would be more knowledgeable than what might be the problem.

My ping works in Counter Strike, Medal of Honor and Urban Terror.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

After you disable Bitdefender Firewall, the ping is working?

Thank you!

• Hello :)

After you disable Bitdefender Firewall, the ping is working?

Thank you!

Yes, if I disable the Firewall I can then see my pings.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

Hi Tom :)

Please read this post from the other topic related to the Spam folder and follow the instructions from there:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=148191

Take care.

• Maybe adding the program on the firewall's trust list would resolve this? smile2.png

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

The discussion will continue over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...c=35604&hl=

Thank you! Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.