Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Get A Refund?

Options

How do I go about getting a refund. Have had problems have already uninstalled Bitdefender.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Please create a ticket in the system and your request will be handled by Bitdefender Customer Service.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you very much!

• Hello :)

Please create a ticket in the system and your request will be handled by Bitdefender Customer Service.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you very much!

I bought total security last night, and just followed that link to request a refund, it allowed me to enter all the info, then when i clicked the 'submit' button, the three lights were flashing on and off, but it was never submitted. is this a sign of the difficulties that occur when someone asks for a refund from the number one rated internet security provider? this is my reason for asking for a refund, maybe it can be taken care of from here, since the other page doesn't seem to work:

i installed you program on a new ssd with a fresh windows install. i updated the av and program version, then ran a system scan. it said it found a trojan LLO(something like that) inside an archive, 'asrbackup.bkp' and about 130 other bad files, and needed to restart in 'rescue' mode to clean them. when i tried rebooting, the computer froze and the last few lines were something like this, 'c010348=0xc010348' and i saw the word, 'tainted' also. several reboots froze at the same place. i rebooted in normal mode, and everything was slowed, when i tried to access different parts of the security program, i had to click 4 or 5 times before it responded. little red flags started appearing in different parts of the program and when i'd open them there was nothing. i finally uninstalled the program and rebooted and everything was working fine again. i searched for backup files and there were none. please refund my money as i am not happy with it and see no value in using it. thank you

• I bought total security last night, and just followed that link to request a refund, it allowed me to enter all the info, then when i clicked the 'submit' button, the three lights were flashing on and off, but it was never submitted. is this a sign of the difficulties that occur when someone asks for a refund from the number one rated internet security provider? this is my reason for asking for a refund, maybe it can be taken care of from here, since the other page doesn't seem to work:

i installed you program on a new ssd with a fresh windows install. i updated the av and program version, then ran a system scan. it said it found a trojan LLO(something like that) inside an archive, 'asrbackup.bkp' and about 130 other bad files, and needed to restart in 'rescue' mode to clean them. when i tried rebooting, the computer froze and the last few lines were something like this, 'c010348=0xc010348' and i saw the word, 'tainted' also. several reboots froze at the same place. i rebooted in normal mode, and everything was slowed, when i tried to access different parts of the security program, i had to click 4 or 5 times before it responded. little red flags started appearing in different parts of the program and when i'd open them there was nothing. i finally uninstalled the program and rebooted and everything was working fine again. i searched for backup files and there were none. please refund my money as i am not happy with it and see no value in using it. thank you

Update: i opened a chat window and the Lady was very understanding and helpful with my refund. thank you

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.