Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Add Email Footer For Outgoing Emails

Options

I have tried a few other AV products but now come back to bitdefender again.

One thing that i liked about a few competitor was that they added an footer to any outgoing emails sent from Thunderbird (in my case) with info that the email has been scanned with product XXX with AV database signature XXX and date XXX and so on.

I am currently running Bitdefender AV 2013 but have not found such an setting, even if it is setup to scan incoming and outgoing emails.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

I have sent your request to our product manager for review.

Thank you for your feedback!

• voted

• What I have done is create a Signature, using WiseStamp and have added other pertinent information.

The Signature is automatically added to all Outgoing e-mails! B)

• mitza97
    Options

Voted. :rolleyes:

• Charyb
    Options

Please explain how this would help to make my email more secure?

• Please explain how this would help to make my email more secure?

The AntiSPAM feature in Bitdefender 2013 does a great job of making e- mails more secure, as well as,

depending on which e-mail client used, should add even more security, with it's Filters, etc.

You will never be able to eliminate SPAM and other threats, but it's nice to know that the majority of the junk

will be dealt with!

It's always wise to NEVER open attachments from unknown senders, but regardless, BD scans every file and

will dump anything it suspects to have vulnerabilities!

The Signature that I add to all my e-mails, informs the recipients that they have no fears of any kind from the

e-mails that I send them! :D

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

The feedback was submitted to our developers.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Have a lovely week!