Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Blocking Office 365?

Options

OK, last night was bad enough, I spent 4 hours trying to figure out why VMWare Workstation was crashing and closing every time I opened only to discover it was BitDefender. All of a sudden today I can't access any of my Microsoft Online Services (Office 365) website. Lync works and so does email but the SharePoint sites are completely blocked.

Once I removed BitDefender off one of my computers everything worked like it was supposed to. So BitDefender is off of that PC, probably for good.

What do I have to do in order to get this fixed? I have no problem uninstalling and doing whatever it takes to get my money back but would prefer to keep the product and get this problem resolved.

Comments

• OK, last night was bad enough, I spent 4 hours trying to figure out why VMWare Workstation was crashing and closing every time I opened only to discover it was BitDefender. All of a sudden today I can't access any of my Microsoft Online Services (Office 365) website. Lync works and so does email but the SharePoint sites are completely blocked.

Once I removed BitDefender off one of my computers everything worked like it was supposed to. So BitDefender is off of that PC, probably for good.

What do I have to do in order to get this fixed? I have no problem uninstalling and doing whatever it takes to get my money back but would prefer to keep the product and get this problem resolved.

UPDATE

Works through Firefox and not through Internet Explorer 9 <_<

"Just use Firefox" is not an acceptable solution in my opinion.

• Well I'm done. Tonight I tried to use VMWare Workstation 7 and while it at least ran and BitDefender would allow me to start my VMs it would not allow the VMs to communicate with each other or the internet. Combine that with one response with what passes as support from BitDefender since I opened a ticket on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I'll be uninstalling this piece of crap in the morning and will be doing whatever I have to in order to get my money back.

What a waste of time effort and money this has been.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.