Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Posting Pictures To Facebook

Options

Since installing Safego I've been unable to post pictures to my wall, anything I should know?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Do you receive an error in the page? Have you tried to clean the cache and cookies? What browser do you use? Do you have any extensions/add-ons installed recently?

Have you tried to access your account with another browser?

Take care.

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Do you receive an error in the page? Have you tried to clean the cache and cookies? What browser do you use? Do you have any extensions/add-ons installed recently?

Have you tried to access your account with another browser?

Take care.

Greetings,

I don't receive any error message the photos just don't load. I'm useing IE 9, Removed all cookies and haven't added anything but Sphere. Before I realized the photo problems I upgraded the systems with Sphere so I don't know if it's something other than Sphere.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Please check with another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and let me know if everything is OK.

Have a great week!

• I reinstalled BD and I'm now able to post pictures to facebook, don't know what the problem was, but it appears to be gone.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

I am glad to hear this.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.