Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

General

Options

I would just like to say and please don't shoot me for expressing my opinion, this product has caused me and my PC some real headaches. The major issue I had was that it really slowed my PC down, almost to the point of stopping. It was a daily occurrence for it to crash, I tried to report this but could not make it thru the red tape, it's almost as if they didn't want to know anything bad about their product.

I will have no second thoughts about telling anyone about my issues. I have gone back to AVG and things are sweet again :D

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

This discussion has been closed.