Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Tray-icon Information

Options

I hope this hasn't been suggested previously -- apologies if it has -- but I think it would be really useful to have the system-tray icon display latest update information rather than the current mere status of the program when you hover over it. This would be similar to Kaspersky Internet Security and Malware-Bytes' Anti-Malware programs.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, Daniel, but not a bad idea. At first I kind of blew it off, but your right, that would be nice. If there was a security issue, the Bitdefender System Tray icon would show the yellow or red warning colors, as well as Watchdog showing the warning colors. So that hover over message, PROTECTED. No issues... is only confirming what color the icon is showing anyway.

I included the hover info. you mentioned, for those who may not have seen what that looks like.

Malwarebytes-2.jpgkasperskynotification.jpg

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

For now, we won't change that information.

All the critical events will be displayed in the security widget.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.