Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 And Harddrive Space Issues

Options
rockysama
edited August 2012 in General

I have tried to google my issue and checked on the forums and couldn't figure out a solution. Mods if this is in the wrong category please feel free to move it.

So here is my situation, I recently upgraded to the new bitdefender total security 2013 from 2012. I've never had this issue with the 2012 version either. I notice my disk space from 50gb went down to 20 gb so I was like wtf is going on here. I downloaded treesize pro which is an application that shows you where your disk space is going. It took me a while but I finally got it.

All the stuff was in C:\ProgramData\Bitdefender\Desktop\Quarantine. There was up to 30+gbs in there lol. I have no idea what these files are but I've attached pictures. It happens everytime I do anything on bitdefender. After that I scanned again and 20gbs now 14gb. I'm having to go in their manually and deleting this crap.

Anyone knows a fix to this or have any similar issues?

Attached are the picture of treesize and picture of quarantine folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

My system spec

Windows 7

16gb ram ddr3 1600mhz

sapphire 6990

5fans and cpu water cooler

1ssd 120 which is my main and a 1.5tb and 4tb

cosair 1200wat 80+

bluray/dvd burner

intel core i7 975 extreme edition

post-108119-1344395623_thumb.png

post-108119-1344395638_thumb.png