Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Paranoid Mode Disabling After Restarting Pc

Options
fretless
edited August 2012 in Firewall

i want report a bug:

since the last update (build 16.18.0.1406) the paranoid mode disabled itself at each reboot.

please fix it as soon as possible.thanks!

Comments

• I would like a confirmation from Christian or other moderators.you are aware of this bug?

• If you switch from Autopilot to User Mode, then (I discovered) that Paranoid Mode is not remembered to be ON.

This fact has been escalated.

Otherway I find that settings are kept correctly

• fretless
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you switch from Autopilot to User Mode, then (I discovered) that Paranoid Mode is not remembered to be ON.

This fact has been escalated.

Otherway I find that settings are kept correctly

i don't use autopilot,i know that in autopilot mode paranoid mode is disabled

in user mode,paranoid mode disabled itself after new update build.at every restart,if previously enabled,disabled itsalf .

• fretless
    edited August 2012
    Options

is anybody in there?

there will be an answer before the end of the world?

• Christian,why don't you answer me?i'm transparent? ;)

please,can someone answer me?

• Christian is busy answering other posts, so I guess he'll be with you soon.

Anyhow, with build 1406 I don't have that problem, I checked it on 32 and 64 bits PC right now.

Ps The end of the world may come in any moment, but if nothing "strange" happens before, we still have the problem that the Sun will live for only 5 billion years more. ;)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Can I have more details about that PC? Operating system(Windows version), architecture(32 or 64 bit) and which product is installed on it(Internet Security or Total Security).

I can not reproduce this on Windows 7 SP1 x64 with Bitdefender Total Security 2013.

Thank you!

• fretless
    edited August 2012
    Options

Can I have more details about that PC? Operating system(Windows version), architecture(32 or 64 bit) and which product is installed on it(Internet Security or Total Security).

I can not reproduce this on Windows 7 SP1 x64 with Bitdefender Total Security 2013.

Thank you!

W7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013

• i have unistaled BIS with uninstallation tool.reinstalled BIS and the problem is solved.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

I am glad to hear that.

This topic will now be declared resolved.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.