Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Can't Install On Second Computer

Options

I bought a three computer license, and am trying to install Bit Defender on my wife's laptop. I get told that the product key is for a different product. It's the key you sent me. It has taken hours to get this far and I'm not happy.

Comments

• I have not had a reply to my query. This really isn't good enough.

• While we're about it I have had no activation e-mail for the first computer.... Come on Christian, these are not problems I've had with any other software. I'm really getting fed up.

• columbo
    Options

Hi quintamos, and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your install/activation issue, but be assured Bitdefender support is very good at resolving theses kind of issues.

Christian does work out of Bitdefender in Romania, so there is a considerable time difference, and may not get to your issue first thing in the morning, but hang in there, and it will be resolved :)

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Hi quintamos, and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your install/activation issue, but be assured Bitdefender support is very good at resolving theses kind of issues.

Christian does work out of Bitdefender in Romania, so there is a considerable time difference, and may not get to your issue first thing in the morning, but hang in there, and it will be resolved :)

Kind regards,

Columbo

Cheers Columbo. It's an hour later in Romania than here in Portugal, so if I'm up and working...

• columbo
    Options

Good morning from Minnesota, to you in Portugal..lol, yes, my time difference is a wee bit more than yours. Sometimes I tend to forget that we have members here from all over the world, on this forum. But again, please hang in there friend, and your issue will be resolved :)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with your license key and your email address.

I will check it in the system and if needed, we will change it.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

In a few minutes I will send you some instructions to follow via PM.

Please provide us your feedback here.

Have a great day!

• OK, everything seems finally to be working. Thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

You are most welcome!

Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.