Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Battlefield 3 "you Were Disconnected From Ea Online (1)"

Options

I just bought BD2013 Total Security a few hours ago and I was expecting much about this AV-software. However, when the installation just finished, when I open Chrome, the CPU Usage of Chrome suddenly jumps to 100% and the browser is not responding. After a reboot, the problem was gone. But when I try to play Battlefield 3, it keeps disconnecting, saying "You were disconnected from EA Online (1)". I'm sure it is BD's problem since I can play it on another computer under the same router, and that computer doesn't have BD installed. I tried everything I can including rebooting the router but I'm still getting disconnected. Any ideas?

BTW another severe problem: when I run QQ2012 (an IM software from China), the CPU usage of it will be very stable, at 25%,no matter what I do it maintains 25% of CPU usage. Never happened before I installed BD2013. This issue also occurs randomly with other random programs.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. I have no other AV-soft installed on my computer.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments