Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Display Resolution And Security Widget Position

Options

If we change the display resolution from high to low the position of the Security Widget changes according to the low resolution, but when the resolution again set back to high, the position of the Security Widget remain the same for low resolution, not changes according to the higher one. Is this normal behavior? Kindly also see the attachment.

post-31288-1345660868_thumb.jpg

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Omer :)

Yes, that is normal behavior. As you can see, the widget is not related to the toolbar implemented in Vista/7 and can be moved independently all over the screen(just like the old Activity from older products).

Take care.

• coolcool1227
    Options

But I think the previous Scan Activity Bar has a cache or file that stores its location information. So what about the Security Widget? I think the location information of the Security Widget should also be related to the display resolution, i.e. the Security Widget's position should automatically be changed according to the display resolution.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

I will post a feature request for this.

I will let you know if it will be approved.

Take care.

• coolcool1227
    Options

Any update?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

For now I don't have any news on this.

The request is pending, it was not rejected.

Take care.