Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Widget Displays "services Not Responding" After Time

Options

I will leave my computer on all day and after a while, maybe an hour or so the widget will display "services not responding" and my computer itself stops accepting any commands and I have to cut the power and reboot.

I have no idea what the issue may be at this time. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and I have the same problem.

Any suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks.

Comments

• I will leave my computer on all day and after a while, maybe an hour or so the widget will display "services not responding" and my computer itself stops accepting any commands and I have to cut the power and reboot.

I have no idea what the issue may be at this time. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and I have the same problem.

Any suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks.

I really think there is something wrong with the last update. I hope they fix it soon.

• I really think there is something wrong with the last update. I hope they fix it soon.

It's possible you may be right. Considering I have had the current software installed BEFORE I installed Bitdefender and didn't have any problems before.

• It's possible you may be right. Considering I have had the current software installed BEFORE I installed Bitdefender and didn't have any problems before.

I'm going to monitor my desktop applications as well as what is running in the background closely today and see if any problems pop up. So far everything seems okay.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

I am glad to hear this.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.