Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

From: Windows 8 - Don't Expect Any Support From Bitdefender

Options
I have a virus that I can't remove, and can't get any help. I bought your most expensive product under the assumption that I would be able to remove this virus, and now I'm stuck waiting another month until Win8 is fully released. I specifically purchased your software because you bragged that your product was one of the only ones on the market that will remove this particular virus "rootkit.mbr.sst.c (boot image)."

You have "Windows 8 Compatible" plastered all over your website, while at the same time saying "Recommended system requirements: Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), Vista (SP2), Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Microsoft Windows 8," while you refuse to support your application.

Also, according to "PC World," which again you have their name plastered all over your website: "Bitdefender 2013 is compatible with Windows XP SP3 and later, and is one of the first to officially support Windows 8. The company also offers protection for Macs and Linux machines, but via separate products."

Furthermore, when I enter my key, your system kicks it back as "invalid". I contacted chat support for both issues, and was told that the key is valid, and it's "probably just a glitch in the system." That response doesn't fix the problem that I'm unable to send a customer support ticket through your system, other than taking the time to chat with someone or speak with someone personally.

Very disappointed...

I wouldn't trust them, no way! This is just a scam to sell their product. Their support is a joke.