Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Options
I will when I finally get to boot my freaking computer again.. BD is locking it up on boot and I cannot get the safe mode restore to work now and am trying to restore past the last windows updates... if I have to take this rude impossible software off this computer one more time its gone... I am not spending this much time anymore... it is not worth the trouble.

It worked for 2 weeks.

as far as your repair tickets.. how many times must I do screen shots to show the error ... half the time I cannot get a boot out of the computer because your software hangs it up.. how do I know its your software... if I get to remove it all returns to normal....

now I have it on two other computers... and I will not ever upgrade it because they are working. ON my laptop it won't work for love nor money... and the only reason i switched was I need control over a network with over 200 other computers that sign in and out at work and my last virus software i used started giving less control over blocking other computers on the network.

but this has been a nightmare for me since november..

repair tickets are a joke... they amount to you have another virus software on the computer... which I don't .. i have picked over the registry with a fine tooth comb and used CC cleaner.....

so the next thing i get from techies... .. download the uninstall tool ... uninstall the program.. re install the program.... and a week later I am back having the same problem... if that long.

the circle is unbroken... but the software just breaks after about a week or two.. you go to boot and the tray and explorer hangs...

doing a reinstall of windows again.. is not an option.. i am not going to reload all the programs I need because of anti virus software mayhem.

@tiredofBDrunaround

I really do agree with you on this one because once you create a support ticket, they email back and said will reply within

24- 48hrs but you know what...wait for the whole week, nothing..hello! At least send us an reply say we still busy and will

reply asap or something but nothing. Promises broke so many times and they do make you runaround. I don't trust BD ever.

So many bugs that needs to be fixed.They keep telling it will resolve the next product update but how many of those actually fix,

maybe 1 out of 5. I'd rather take my business elsewhere and never look forward installing BD again.....That's the last 69.95 they will get from me.