Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Adblock In Safepay Browser

Options

Can Please Add Adblock For Safepay Browser As It Prevents Ads So pages load faster and even malicious scripts present in ads will be blocked.

Comments

• Please Reply??

• Pushkar112
    Options

Please Close This Topic As no One From Bitdefender Is Replying.

• Bitdefender evn don't have adblocker in normal browsing mode when we enable bitdefender toolbar and in sandboxed browser while you are giving idea to implement in safepay.....??? :rolleyes:

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Bitdefender evn don't have adblocker in normal browsing mode when we enable bitdefender toolbar and in sandboxed browser while you are giving idea to implement in safepay.....??? :rolleyes:

In Bitdefender 2012 Forum Feature request One pesrson had Made request for adblock(not adblock plus)extension for chrome/opera/safari to integrate in bitdefender and christian had accepted and told that it will be integrated in future versions...

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello ;)

Safepay was designed to be a special browser. Banks usually do not offer ads when you make a payment.

I will consider this a feature request for the other browsers and forward it to our Product Manager.

Take care.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Hello ;)

Safepay was designed to be a special browser. Banks usually do not offer ads when you make a payment.

I will consider this a feature request for the other browsers and forward it to our Product Manager.

Take care.

Thank you

One Bug/Issue:

But When i book through bookmyshow.com and fill cc info click on safepay opens the window where i filled cc info instead of opening login page of cc bank.

Country(India).

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I will clone this for Bitdefender 2014.

Thank you!