Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support Ticket Id:201209011014731

Options

Hi,

I replied to the support ticket 4 days ago and I haven't received any reply yet. What si going on? One of your support guy even ended the chat support without answering my question? Did you guys pay to get on top in review?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

I replied to the support ticket 4 days ago and I haven't received any reply yet. What si going on? One of your support guy even ended the chat support without answering my question? Did you guys pay to get on top in review?

Thanks

That same thought has started to cross my mind!

I have been having the same problems with two different tickets, concerning two completely different problems all in the same week just about. Two different software crippling problems and I have only had this product for a week and a half. Click here and read my reply to see my short history with Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013. Thats not including the problem I'm having with this product that causes my internet browser to severely slow down. (The internet browser. Not my internet connectivity)

I am in the same boat as you are. I feel your pain man. Hang in there

Cheers!

Andrew

• Tech support at BD can on occasion get swamped with issues and that doesn't mean that they are ignoring you,

they're just a bit slow responding.

I submitted a request, got a ticket within minutes and a reply within an hour, but 4 days does seem a bit much!

If that's the case, you can always call them and someone will pick up and assist you with your problem.

BiDefender's a very reputable company, meaning that they are concerned about their customers, but like every company,

things can fall through the cracks and missed.

A simple phone call should resolve your issues.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums, sorry for the delayed reply.

My colleague Andreea answered to that ticket.

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.