Protection Against Fraud

coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Privacy

I am interested to know more about the subject option.

Comments

• Either reply or close the topic kindly.

• Either reply or close the topic kindly.

Do you think you'll ever get a answer ? :(

• ever or never?...not sure...let see. :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

That protection is in cloud and we block phishing and scam sites with it.

Thank you!

• But why there is separate option "Protection against phishing" is available? What is the differencer between the them?

• Any reply?

• Hello :)

That protection is in cloud and we block phishing and scam sites with it.

Thank you!

But why there is separate option "Protection against phishing" is available? What is the differencer between the them?

Any reply will be appreciated. Kindly also give some snapshot of the scam websites blocked by this option.

• Any reply?

• Omer, you need to make the BOT)))

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

Hello ONT,

Before starting the post I kindly remind you to take a look again over the forum rules, especially these ones:

Bumps/Topic advertisments or any other attempts to make a topic more visible without adding any new or relevant information will NOT be tolerated and the post will be DELETED.

Please be patient – there are a lot of issues on the forum and we are doing the best we can to answer them all. Therefore, you may receive your answer immediately, but it may also take several days just as well.

Now, on to the topic: a fraudulent website advertises and tries to convince target victims to pay for goods, services, etc. that do not materialize. It's a scam. A Google search on "Internet fraud" should give enough information about the subject. For complete details please access:

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/types_of_fraud

Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns. Thank you.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Hello ONT,

Before starting the post I kindly remind you to take a look again over the forum rules, especially these ones:

Now, on to the topic: a fraudulent website advertises and tries to convince target victims to pay for goods, services, etc. that do not materialize. It's a scam. A Google search on "Internet fraud" should give enough information about the subject. For complete details please access:

'Therefore, you may receive your answer immediately, but it may also take several days just as well.'

Hi Georgia...Several days is one thing...several months is quite another.

• Hello ONT,

Hi Georgia

Many thanks for your prompt reply after several days (190 days). I just forget the span of several days that they are in hundereds......oops my mistake.....And thanks again for remembering the forum rules as they are ONLY for users.