Account Debited Twice

Hello all,

When I was renewing my bitdefender protection early this month (obviously struggling with it), I repeated the procedure more than once as the first try did not succeed. Now while I was going through my bank account I noticed that on my account, 2 transactions were carried out and I actually paid twice for my product with a slight diffrence on the amount. Does anyone know how I can get my money back? Do I need to write, send transaction codes, order number??? To whom should I write?

The first link sent to me on my private email after purchase did not work, so in the process of repeating the procedure I must have repaid. If I cannot get my money back, can I ask to have a 2 year subscription? Please help anyone,

Thanks in advance,

Dolpho

Comments

• Hello :)

Have you contacted us via email/chat/phone?

This was resolved?

Have a great day!

Have you contacted us via email/chat/phone?

This was resolved?

Have a great day!

Hi Christian,

Any suggestions on how I should handle the matter? Should I email you? I have so far only posted on the forum, just to get advice and find out whether anyone had the same problem. Thanks again Christian for your help.

Dolpho

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Hello,

I have created a ticket in the system and you will be contacted soon by one of my colleagues from Customer Service.

Thank you!