Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Ts 2013 Never Ending File Download.

Options
m33ts4k0z
m33ts4k0z ✭✭
edited September 2012 in General

Hello,

I've purchased BTTS 2013 and I generally like it so far. One of the things I don't like is the very aggressive way that it handles things.

This behaviour also had as result a never ending download issue from within the AirDroid Android app.

I'm using the BTTS2013 on my computer and I use Google Chrome to connect to my phone using the airdroid app from within the phone. For those who don't know the AirDroid is an app that allows you to upload and download files to and from your phone from your web browser using WiFi.

Well, while the images are getting normally downloaded from the phone to the PC, the videos aren't.

Specifically, the download starts and the file is getting downloaded but I can't see the remaining time or the file size and (since I know the size already) when the downloaded reaches the size of the file it stops downloading new data but it keeps sending data all the time. The download though never stops or completes.

I tried some other sites and they do work fine.

Any ideas to resolve this? Even workarounds are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I don't know if it matters but I'm using cfosspeed.

Comments