Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

League Of Legends Disconnected...

Options

Well as the title says i keep randomly getting disconnected from "pvp.net" in the "launcher" or whatever to call it in league of legends it works fine while inside a game.. but not before joining one and in character select it keeps messing up and disconnecting but when i disable firewall it works fine again...

Comments

• Have you added it manually to the Game List ?

It's at Settings---General----Game List

Some other things I had to do to get BF3 to work were :

On the Firewall module ---Manage adapter----select Home Office--Stealth OFF----Generic Yes

Another:

Settings---Firewall---General Rules----Incoming ICMP allow ----Incoming ICMPv6 allow

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

Please right click on BitDefender icon from system tray(the "B" icon) and choose "Show". In the main window, click on "Settings". From the advanced interface, click on Firewall.

Now, click on General rules and set them all to Allow.

Close the window and reboot.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

• This problem seems to have resurrected itself with the league of legends latest patch!

I have everything on in the firewall general rules, and have every league exe allowed through application rules.

I know its bitdefender because one computer has bitdefender and one doesn't. Same internet and no other program is affected except league of legends.

Thanks!

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    This problem seems to have resurrected itself with the league of legends latest patch!

I have everything on in the firewall general rules, and have every league exe allowed through application rules.

I know its bitdefender because one computer has bitdefender and one doesn't. Same internet and no other program is affected except league of legends.

Thanks!

LOL. Patches like to do that. Another thing you can do is to contact customer support. That way, you have two heads solving a problem: one in the forums, and one in Customer Support.

You can open an email support ticket here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer.html

• The problem lies within Riot's multi-application platform. When you click the Launcher it loads up into another application that uses the Adobe AIR platform. Once you queue up for a game it then transfers you to the LoL game client application. How are we suppose to allow the LoL application when there are so many different application been run back and forth?

Basically it's confusing Bitdefender and it doesn't know what to do with this stupidly programmed application. I know the solution lays within solving the ridiculousness of the problem I stated above. Problem is I don't know how though I haven't looked into it too extensively. My guess is there is something within that multi-application process that isn't been allowed network/Internet access.

As much as I like playing League of Legends, Riot is sub-par when it comes to programming their applications efficiently.

• SouSm3iSt3R
    edited April 2015
    Options

If I knew I would have had this issue, I would have never wasted my money on Bitdefender....... Kaspersky Doesn't have this issue? So what's Bitdefender's excuse?

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    If I knew I would have had this issue, I would have never wasted my money on Bitdefender....... Kaspersky Doesn't have this issue? So what's Bitdefender's excuse?

I'm assuming Bitdefender's excuse is nobody has actually contacted Bitdefender Customer Support so they can fix the problem.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

I've personally contacted them at least 8 times, and every single time the ticket was solved to my satisfaction.