Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Got Rid Of Bitdefender For Good

Options
g.shepherd
edited October 2012 in General

I got so pised off with the farking popups that i uninstalled it and went to norton

Comments

• I got so pised off with the farking popups that i uninstalled it and went to norton

Right On!! Not worth the time and headache for this product, the sooner to get rid off, the better. Trust me my brother have been there and it's not worth it. Too the point he get so mad and uninstall everything and throw the cd in fire and burn real good. Now, he said even the product is FREE for life, he's not going to touch it FOR LIFE. Maybe those newbies out there will eventually learn their lesson and do the same. Nothing but problems with this product. Sure, yeah right "it will resolve the next product update" the term i (we) always hear in this forum.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.