Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

User Cancel Install...

Options

I upgraded to Total Security from Antivirus yesterday. I had found out I had some malware on my computer and I got rid of it. While the malware was installed, Bitdefender installed just fine, but did not detect the malware. I used Malware Bytes to get rid of it. It wasn't totally gone, so I did a system restore back to a previous date and it uninstalled Bitdefender 2013 and put me back with the 2012 antivirus software. I had no issues uninstalling the 2012 software before the system restore... but after it the somftware wouldn't uninstall. So I used the uninstall utility. It finished, with errors. The second thing on the list wouldn't uninstall... I think it was extra stuff. So I tried to re-install 2013 software, but right after I select install total security, it stops, saying user cancelled operation. I obviously didnt cancel it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments