Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Activate Account.

Options

The activation-link sent to my email address doesn't work. It just sends me to the MyBitdefender website. What is wrong?

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi MortenOJ, and welcome :)

For now you can try phone support, and see if they can get things squared away for you. Let us know if they are able to resolve this for you, otherwise Tech Support here can help you, it just could take them awhile to get to you.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer-phone.html

Kind regards,

Columbo

• Thanx. I've tried contacting tech-support. I don't want to use phone-support, because I'm located in Denmark. Using phone-support would cost me a fortune <_<

• columbo
    Options

I understand, you may have to wait for Christian here on the forum, to resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Columbo

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

You current account is active in the system.

(the one with @galnet.dk email address).

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• Ok, Thanx Christian. Much appreciated:-)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

You are most welcome.

Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to reply to this message.

Have a lovely day!

• I am having the same exact problem. The link in the activation email just takes me to the home of MyBitDefender. How do you fix this? :wacko:

• Georgia
    Options

Hi baconator5, I checked your Bitdefender account registered with your Gmail account and it's already active.

Did you use another e-mail for MyBitdefender? If you did, please send me a PM with that e-mail address.

Thank you :)

• Hi baconator5, I checked your Bitdefender account registered with your Gmail account and it's already active.

Did you use another e-mail for MyBitdefender? If you did, please send me a PM with that e-mail address.

Thank you :)

Interesting. It seems that the activation link worked, but it took some time. Thanks :D

• Georgia
    Options

Hey, you're more than welcome!

Please do not hesitate to start a new topic if you have any other question, it will be my pleasure to assist you. ^_^

I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.